Tuesday 29 December 2015

Yes!!!!!

Well hello friends! 

I have only gone and done it!! Ha ha your all wondering what?! I take it??!! Ha ha

A while ago I started The Prairie Schooler design called A Prairie Garden.... Stitching the border...oh the border!! 

Do you remember this? When I showed you all the contents of the bucket of dooooooo? 


I have a massive smile on my face as I can now tell you all I have finished the border!! Yippppeeeeee! That means I can now stitch each lovely design in the boxes.

The border complete.....


And the lovely design.... Wonder which one I will start with? 


This is so exciting, I have been hoping this day would come soon! On with the stitching!!! 

Hope your all happy and well... 

If I don't get a chance to..... HAPPY NEW YEAR !! Lol

Wishing each and every one of you all the best with much happiness and smiles for 2016 :)

Big big smiles :) xxxx




15 comments:

  1. This design is so lovely I stitched a few of these a long time ago .
    Well done on all your stitching can't wait to see which one you will start .
    Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay congrats! You should put it away now and stitch another border for another piece ;). LOL JK it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful new start my dear..
    Sending you big hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hallo Jacquie,
    Merci de ta visite sur mon blog!
    Une bien grande broderie aussi,toutes ces fleurs annoncent le printemps.
    superbe grille
    Une belle et paisible nouvelle année a toi
    SMILES SMILES SMILES

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you! Have lots of fun now.:D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done...the bucket of doooo is being depleted!!!!! Looking forward to seeing which flower you start with.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great feeling when the border meets up! Looking forward to seeing more of this pretty design.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Borders can be so boring, so pleased yours all met up nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the border all matching up and being done. Beautiful!
    Happy New Year! love Annette

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow - well done, my friend. This design looks so pretty - can hardly wait to see your progress. Hugs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

  11. My dear, such a sweet surprise...
    awww such a cute ,sweety and nice ornament with lovely Christmas card...
    Thank you so much Jacquie......
    So thoughtful and kind of you....love you
    Merry Christmas & Happy new year
    Cucki X

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hooray! I can't believe I'm cheering for a load of straight lines LOL.
    I'm most impressed that they all met up at the corners too.
    Can't wait to see the motifs added.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I first saw this chart so many years ago and my little niece did it up. It was beautiful. I've always wanted to do it myself and haven't yet. I still have the chart. I'm very excited for you. I'm sure you'll enjoy watching it grow.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh well done Jacquie, one holds there breath towards the ending hoping it all meets. It is going to look lovely with the flowers in each square.Happy New Year. Shirley N.Z.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a wonderful design and some weeks ago I also started it. But I wasn't as brave as you stitching the border lines first, lol, I started with the flowers. And will stitch the lines with each box that I fill. Looking forward to seeing your first flower.

    ReplyDelete

How wonderful that you have popped in to visit me.
Thank You so much for taking time to leave a comment.
Smiles :)