Friday 16 January 2015

I am so excited!!!!

Hello wonderful friends...

Oh my!  Well as you all know I only had one side to stitch to finish my Stitchers Verse Sampler, designed by Charland Garvin.  I found it it one of my old Cross Stitch Collection magazines, Oct/Nov 1999.  I stitched it on 28 count mulberry linen and used all the speciality threads the design asked for... Thanks to the threads being gifted to me by the lovely Mary Ann. 

Well I carried on stitching!! 

AND ITS FINISHED!!!!!

I am so very very happy!  Ok so I am still searching for the charms (a Stitchers hoop, scissors, thimble and needle) so I cannot frame it yet... But all the stitching is done.

Here is my stitching journey....
















Sorry it's not a better photo.. 

When I have stitched the charms on.. When I find them... I will take another 'finished' photo.

Wonderful!! I love it..

Onto something else now!!!

Smiles :)

Xx








19 comments:

  1. Oh wow!!! Well done!! It looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling design. Love the colors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooo well done :) it's beautiful .... how big are the charms ...as will keep an eye out on my travels through internet etc .... love mouse xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely colors
    Beautiful stiching,
    Smiles and happy week end

    ReplyDelete
  5. STUNNING! the fabric on this one is so lovely, it sets the colours off beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful finish, Jacquie!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So very you!!!! I love it! The colors are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful!! The colors are amazing! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very beautiful !!! I like the subtle colors!
    I'm curious on the new model:-)))

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely sampler! I hope that your leg gets well soon and you an get back to your sewing machine to finish all your wonderful projects.
    Smiles, Silvia

    ReplyDelete
  11. The finished product is gorgeous! I'll be sure to keep looking for those charms. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on the gorgeous finish Jacquie.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  13. WooHoo! Congrats on a beautiful finish! I hope you can find the charms you need.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations on a beautiful finish

    ReplyDelete
  15. it's a beautiful finish Jacquie... the words are very clever!

    ReplyDelete

How wonderful that you have popped in to visit me.
Thank You so much for taking time to leave a comment.
Smiles :)