Saturday 3 May 2014

Saturday 3 rd May 2014....

(Borrowed from Google Images)


Its Saturday just!  Nearly missed it!  See I have been busy stitching!  Too engrossed in what I was doing... ha ha stopped a little while to make this blog post.

Want to see what I am up to??

Ok a little clue...


This is some of the amazing fabric I bought at that lovely shop yesterday.... More Sewing... OH my there fabric selection is just simply awesome.  

Ok so like I say I have been stitching away trying to finish this... hope to be done tomorrow.



I am pleased to say that one of my Top Secret stitch gifts has reached its destination... I had an email to confirm this :)   It will be put on their blog tomorrow... 

So I guess I could show you now what I sent.. 

Remember this little clue I gave!...






The person I sent this to showed me kindness so as a Thank You I made this and sent it to them... I will wait until tomorrow to reveal who I sent it to... 

This was an experiment and and a challenge too... see its the first time I have put a pocket on anything!  I love a challenge and think for my first attempt I did good... 

The little mouse is a freebie from The World of Cross Stitching magazine from issue 211... its designed by Lucie Heaton and is part of the Furry Tales designs.

I think the Furry Tales designs as very cute and have stitched a few now... 




Goodness yes... the Stitch Enigma has started at the grey tail blog... its a game with word and picture clues given over the month.... they all should make up what the current project and the designer is of the project of what Chiara at the grey tail is stitching.


If you up for a challenge and enjoy puzzles... head on over there!  The first clue is out .. I have no clue!! ha ha ha

I just checked her blog and WOW!! From the first clue apparently its been solved!  But dont be disheartened there are more prizes to be given out by posting what you think from the clues... the answer has not been given out so its still fun!



Oh yes please please give your vote for Belinda at Blue Ribbon Designs for the accuquilt competition :)


Visit Belinda's blog link above as all the details are there explaining how to vote :)

Just look at these wonderful designs.... how can you not vote!!






My blog giveaway will be revealed on Monday... that is Bank Holiday Monday here in UK... hope you all like it and participate.

Until tomorrow as I must get back to my stitching!...

Smiles to you all :)

x

9 comments:

  1. beautiful sweet finish ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh,qu'il est chou ce petit coussin,excellente idée la petite poche
    Tu as trés bien reussi la couture,et avec de si jolis tissus c'est un regal de coudre!
    La personne a qui tu l'offres sera bien heureuse.
    Un merveilleux Dimanche a toi.
    Je t'embrasse

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable little mouse, I love Lucie's Fury Tales design :) Really fun to stitch! Your finish is lovely and the recipient must be delighted!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwww the mouse is cute .. and well done on your first pocket too :) if you need any other sewing advice just give a squeak ....
    blimey some one has solved chiara's clue already * sigh not even got to her post ..lol
    love the bee fabric too :) love mouse xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, how sweet!! You are a special lady - very giving.
    hugs
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable finish!! I'm sure the recipient will be tickled pink! Love that bee fabric too! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww so sweet..just like you
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely gift..I say it on the recipients blog and I think she loves it. Love the bee fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You did a wonderful job on the pillow gift, the pocket looks perfect.

    ReplyDelete

How wonderful that you have popped in to visit me.
Thank You so much for taking time to leave a comment.
Smiles :)