Monday 21 April 2014

Monday 21 st April 2014... Bank Holiday...

(Borrowed from Google Images)

What a lovely Bank Holiday Monday it is here!  Ha ha not that I can see anything outside as we have our curtains closed!  Well we could not see the television!  And well we are watching a classic... Ben Hur!! :)

Yes I have been multi tasking today... watching television and playing on my PC and iPad as well as stitching! ha ha

Here is what I have made today... its for a stitching friend...

Front...

Inside..

Inside left...

Inside right...

Again its one of my quirky designs!  The JOY and little hearts are from an adapted Lizzie Kate freebie on her site... I think I am loving Lizzie Kate!  I really loved making it!  I do hope the person I am sending it to loves it too? 

Well on with the stitching as I hope to post an up date of Peter Polar Bear later! 

Smiles until then!  :)


Here is my Peter Polar Bear up date...


Its really a joy to stitch, and loving seeing it appear on my fabric.

Tomorrow I am in college all day... maths!! hmmm  So no stitching until I return unless I can sneak a few stitches in?... maybe?

Until tomorrow....

Smiles to you all :)

10 comments:

  1. Mignonne tout plein,j'aime ce rose et vert qui vont parfaitement
    ensemble,couleurs printanière.
    Le film a t-il été agréable?
    Bonne semaine
    Bises

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh that's really pretty. I love pink and green together too. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so pretty and cute, too! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely needlecase, I'm sure your friend will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful gift for your stitching friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your needle-case is adorable, I especially like the sweet mini-heart you stitched on the inside cover.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello - Hope you enjoyed your "Bank Holiday"... Love the needle book!! Your stitchy friend is going to be thrilled I am sure!! Your advent calendar is sooo cute and looks great on the green fabric!! I'm still working on the birth sampler...I hope to finish by Mother's day (please cross your fingers as I am so sick of it)!! Have a great day at college tomorrow - Math was always my favorite subject!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your pink needlebook with the LK Joy ptternis very pretty-you really have mede good work with it.I love all laces andother details !-Well done Jaqcui!

    Thank you for your sweet coment on my blog1

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yep, me again! Still catching up :) Another beautiful needle book & a lovely update on the 2nd block xx

    ReplyDelete

How wonderful that you have popped in to visit me.
Thank You so much for taking time to leave a comment.
Smiles :)