Monday 3 February 2014

Sunday 2 nd February 2014...

(Borrowed from Google Images)



To be honest I have no idea as to where the day went!  Gone ... what did I get up to?? Seems like nothing!! eeek!!!

Being a Sunday and not a lot happening, its become a more of a weekly outing for my dad and I .... to the bingo!!   So yes we popped off to there!! We did win!! A small win but that did not matter it was fun! :)

And I managed to try to do a few stitches whilst there..



I did for the first time eat at the bingo.. normally I dont as there is no vegetarian option apart from chips!  I spoke with the manager and he was more than happy for the kitchen staff to make me a jacket potato with salad.  This in its self is a treat for me as I have not eaten white potatoes in ages... really ages!  You will see the photo below...

So my note book entry...




Breakfast... hmmm :(

Lunch...

Jacket potato with beans, salad and a sprinkle of cheese (its was massive!!)


What I could not manage...


Dinner... 
It was not until much much later on in the evening that I became hungry so I settled for crackers and philli with tuna :) - same photo as before  as same amount eaten.


Then I come home and well did absolutely nothing!

Went to bed early for a change...

Keep smiling :)

2 comments:

  1. Looks like it was a perfect day, Jacquie! Your stitching is just gorgeous and I love the colors :) Bingo with your dad sounds like it was a lot of fun and your meal made my mouth water…what a great idea, I may just borrow it for my vegetarian hubby (Pa).
    Congrats on the wee win and big fun!
    I am so glad that I discovered your blog, I just adore it and can't wait to read your goings on as I check back…just be yourself and the rest will all follow :)
    Have a great day!
    Hugs
    Ma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe thank you for popping in Ma Teakettle :) xx

    ReplyDelete

How wonderful that you have popped in to visit me.
Thank You so much for taking time to leave a comment.
Smiles :)