Thursday 30 January 2014

Thursday 30 th January 2014...




(Borrowed from Google Images)

LOVE that quote so HAD to use it! 

Ok Thursday nearly at the end of the week! How it flies!!

Today is my day off exercise so I have to make sure I do not sit on my backside all day .... still moving about, its good for me! Went to get my tooth.... its lovely :)

Been keeping busy all day doing one thing or another... but I am actually missing the pool :(  But its fine as I get to go again tomorrow!  I dont want to push things and injure myself again.. I have to stick to the program.

Well something shocking..I have not felt hungry today!  Lets see what I have eaten..

My note book entry...


Breakfast, now I fancied something different today and as I love eating tomatoes I thought why not! This is what I thought I could eat...


And this is what I left...


For lunch I thought I would add something else into my lovely banana milk shake.. I remembered we had frozen mango cubes...so added 4 - 5 of those with the banana... to my delight it was really nice :)  Ooooh and cold!!


Dinner I decided to have my favorite... roasted vegetables... yes I covered them in chilli powder and herbs!  I then mixed them into some wholewheat brown rice and quinoa.



That is it really...

I have made an effort to drink more... I have been drinking water with a hint of lemon squash in..its better than just plain water!  And a start!

I think I will go to bed early tonight as I am feeling rather drained.. hope I am not coming down with something?  Nah..just tired.

I like this so shared it... and its true...I am smiling as I am getting nearer and nearer to the wellingtons :)

(Borrowed from Google Images)

No comments:

Post a Comment

How wonderful that you have popped in to visit me.
Thank You so much for taking time to leave a comment.
Smiles :)