Thursday 12 December 2013

Wednesday 11 th December...

(Borrowed from Google Images)

A busy day!!

Dropped Han at college, did some running about, you know the post office, the shops and home again... before I knew it it was 3 pm time to pick up Han.  But picked up Han and friend as they needed to go to Brighton to watch a band they bought tickets for a while ago.  So a late night... dropped them off then drove back home.  The time seemed to fly today not sure why it just did!  At home, had some dinner and then looked at the clock at its 10 pm... back in car to Brighton to collect Han and friend!  Dropped friend of and home... yes sat down about 11.30 pm and just could not go to bed then as I was buzzing!  So sat at chilled for a bit watching TV and went to bed around 1 am.

Food wise... well I really have no clue as to why I am not eating when I should be... its starting to get on my nerves!  Maybe its because I am so busy ... some days?  Other days I dont do a lot so maybe I am confusing myself?! 

This is what I ate today...

5 beans with toast.


I did attempt to eat a sandwich during the day, did not like the bread so ended up just eating the cheese filling!

hmmm not doing so well today.. note to self make more effort!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How wonderful that you have popped in to visit me.
Thank You so much for taking time to leave a comment.
Smiles :)