Tuesday 30 July 2013

Today Tuesday 30 th July 2013 feeling good....

(Borrowed from Google Images)


I am feeling GOOD today!

Thought I would share some photo's Han took this afternoon of me....


I wish I had taken the same photo's when I started!  Ho hum!!  I know from photo's previously taken of me that my stomach, hips, knees and bust have all reduced.  

I am feeling on top of the world right now, as its clearly the first time that I can see a difference!  And to be honest its the first time I dont feel huge :)

OK so food...

I was out this morning taking Jon to a hospital appointment, and I actually forgot to eat! ha ha ah  Really I did!  Shocking!!

So when we got back to our home, it was around 2 pm I made this...

2 whole wheat cracker bread sandwiches with philadelphia light inside.  With a Danio light yogurt.

As for drinks...

I have had 2 coffee's and this...

Water, ice cubes, mint, lemon and lime :)  (photo taken looking down on my drinks bottle)


Dinner... hmmm I had no clue what I fancied today :(

Jon and Han were having beef something!  Me... no no no, no beef for me!!  ewe!!

So I chopped up a load of vegetables, carrots, broccoli, green beans and white cabbage.... steamed it and then mixed it into some wholewheat spicy rice! 

And as you can see.... I made heaps of it!! ha ha ha


Here is what I ate for dinner...



I have been experimenting today... I saw a post with a snack done with cauliflower.... naturally mine will look nothing like the one I saw!! ha ha ha   As long as it tastes OK thats fine :)

OK so this is what I did...

Raw cauliflower, put into food processor to grate...

Cauliflower in food processor...

Cauliflower all grated up...

Transferred to a bowl...

Put the bowl with the raw cauliflower in the microwave, until soft and cooked...

I separated 2 egg whites and added to the cooked cauliflower...

Also added a sprinkle of garlic granules...

Then added some (about a handful) of grated mozzarella cheese...

Mixed everything up and then poured onto parchment paper on a baking tray...

All in the tray, pressed flat and thinned out evenly...

Cooked on a medium temperature until some colour shows...

Added another sprinkle of mozzarella cheese...

When cheese melted took out of oven, cooled and then ripped apart and placed in this box...

There we have it a healthy snack... 

A bit long winded... but worth it as it tasted really good :)  I like to experiment but they never seem to come out like what other people do.

Do you have any healthy snacks or experiments for me to try?.... thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

How wonderful that you have popped in to visit me.
Thank You so much for taking time to leave a comment.
Smiles :)