Friday 12 April 2013

An experiment...

(Borrowed from Google Images)


Well Han loved chicken!  And well Ok I eat the white breast meat now and then.... so did something yesterday that I have never ever done! I made chicken stock! yup...chicken stock!!  And this morning I added vegetable... carrots, onion, cauliflower, green beans, broccoli, parsnips, sweet potato... I think that is about it!  And I added 1 whole chicken breast!  Its cooking away in the slow cooker... I hope it tastes nice!?  Will try it later.... and post some photo's too.  I know I said Han loves chicken... hmmm she does not do soup!  I mean every variety of soup too!!  Very strange child I have!  So I guess this was a bid to let her taste it?  Don't think she will as she watched me doing the stock!! lol



It was surprisingly really tasty!  And I have enough for tomorrow! :) mmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment

How wonderful that you have popped in to visit me.
Thank You so much for taking time to leave a comment.
Smiles :)