Sunday 20 January 2013

Day 9...

Today, yes another day!  I am in high spirits as I have been doing really well, and am proud that I am sticking to eating healthily.

What I ate today... 20th January 2013

Breakfast...

I call it, egg 3 ways!  Omellette, scrambled and dry fried, with baked beans.


Lunch...

Half a tub of mexican chilli bean soup with 2 ryvita.


Dinner...

Steamed plain haddock with steamed courgette, sprout and broccoli.  With 100g of brown rice.


Evening snack...

Fresh fruit cocktail, melon, grapes, peach, plum, pineapple, cherry and pear.



Loving what I am eating, its so tasty and nice.  I think if any one has any ideas what to do with hummus then speak up!  I still feel happy and content with what I am doing, not once have I craved something sweet, so I must be doing something right!  Onwards and upwards.

2 comments:

  1. I love chickpea patties with tahini sauce: recipes available on t'internet! Hummus stuffed into celery stalks is lovely, mixed with a little chilli or red pepper and spread on bought rice, corn cakes or oat cakes, as is nut butter spread on the same things with raw apple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the ideas, I will try the celery and hummus, that sound lovely :)

    ReplyDelete

How wonderful that you have popped in to visit me.
Thank You so much for taking time to leave a comment.
Smiles :)